Sunday 24 January 2016

Valentine Quotes For Girlfriend:

"I will never give up
 on you and you will never give up on me.
 I will always be there for you just like 
I was when we first met.

Love is not about how 
many days, months, or years
 you’ve been together.
 Love is about how much you
 love each other every day. "

No matter how much I give you,
 you always deserve more than that.
 No amount of love can ever pay for
 all you give to my life. "

My life with you is something 
that I would never trade, even
 for all of the riches under Heaven.

With every beat of my heart,
my love for you grows stronger.
 You’re the rhythm that keeps me 
steady on the march through life."

I love you, and because I love you,
 I would sooner have you hate me for
 telling you the truth than adore me
 for telling you lies." - Pietro Aretino

"Give me a kiss and I’ll
 sing for you among the stars. 
Give me your love and I will pluck
 each star to set at your feet. "

No matter where you want to go,
 I am ready to accompany you.
 Over the mountains or down the valley, 
wherever you are, there I always want to be. 
I love you. "

"Within you,
 I lose myself. 
When you are not there, 
I wish I am lost again."

You may not hold my hand for
 long, but you hold my heart forever."

I want you for always -- days,
 years, eternities. - Franz Schubert"


 more search

3 comments: